This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Lonoto, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Lonoto”) and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website (“Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and the applicable product agreements, which are incorporated herein by reference.
The following terms of service are applicable to all services provided by Lonoto. These terms of services may change at any time, with or without notice. It is the responsibility of the subscriber, user, customer or prospective customer to read the terms of service before contacting Lonoto to inquire, purchase or schedule a service.
By engaging Lonoto for services, you are indicating your agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions outlined below.
- User Responsibilities:
- You the user: represents that you are 18 years of age or older.
- You the user: represents that you have the legal capacity and authority to bind yourself and your employer, as applicable, to this agreement.
- You the user agrees that you are responsible for all activity and use of your account. You agreed, understand; accept full responsibility and liability for the actions of anyone who uses a service from Lonoto via your account.
- You the user: agree that you will be available at your appointment time. Applicable no-show fees or late fees are payable and due as outlined below for missed or late appointments.
- Scope of Service: Lonoto provides computer and network support services remotely, on-site and via telephone. Lonoto will attempt to diagnose, provide or suggest a solution for a service fee. In some situations, a solution, diagnosis or support may not be completed due to an issue with user’s computer, its configuration or other issue that is beyond the control of Lonoto. Lonoto will make every reasonable attempt to perform services to diagnose, troubleshoot, assess and correct computer or network issues. Regardless of the outcome, you the user is still responsible for charges for the time and effort spent in an attempt to provide services.
- Access: User agrees to provide full Administrator access to computer, systems, peripherals and software to provide the service, and a safe climate controlled work environment is provided along with full cooperation and access to enter your home or business to perform services. If a Lonoto representative arrives at the schedule service time and he or she does not reasonably have access, cooperation, or safe working areas, then service may be re scheduled or denied and a $99 fee will apply to the client account.
- Passwords: You the user client, customer understand that all access passwords provided to a technician for resolving the problem should be temporary and you are responsible for changing the provided password at the time of competition of the service to ensure you get the highest level of security you deserve.
- Data: a) Understanding: You as the user understand and agreed that trouble shooting or diagnose a computer is a high risk of data loss for this reason we advise you to perform a backup of your entire important data prior requesting a diagnostic. b): Backup: You as the user understand and accept the responsibility and the option to backup the data prior contacting Lonoto for any technical or additional services. c) Liability: You the user agree that Lonoto will NOT BE LIABLE for any data lost that may occur for either free diagnostic or paid service this also apply for any back up and data recovery services.
- Tutoring: You the User, Client, Customer understand and agreed that Tutoring service is mean to be used only for gather a NON-technical knowledge of the standard functionalities of a Software or hardware Lonoto Will NOT provide tutoring service that involves directly or indirectly with the following: reverse engineering, violate software License, violate the Local State or Federal Law.
- Remote system: Lonoto use software form third party Company’s within house modification in order to provide the support, diagnostic and educational services. You as client understand and agreed that this software may not work as expected due to the complexity of your computer configuration and compatibility with the remote support software as well you agree that by using the remote software may generate unpredicted problems that may cause system failures and Lonoto is not liable for the performance of the Remote support software and neither provide onsite support due to system failure.
- Diagnostic: Lonoto.com provide to you client, customer, user a software Hardware diagnostic in order to determinate what kind of service may be required to provide the service required or need it. Extended or complex diagnostic may require a service fee and the service agent of Lonoto will provide you the fee invoice prior accepting the extended diagnostic service.
- Diagnostic explanation: The diagnostic is to get information of what maybe causing the problem and the result of the diagnostic may or may not reflect all the problems or reasons of the problems due to the complexity of the electronic equipment’s such as Computer Printers Router etc. Lonoto do not guaranteed the diagnostic is 100 % accurate.
- You as the Customer, Client, User Agrees is to pay the services fee prior the work begins. (This make all Lonoto.com Service to be a PRE-PAID)
- You are required you to revise the invoice details prior the payment
- Lonoto accept the following methods of payments credit cards, Debit cards, PayPal, Google Checkout.
- In the event the user had special monthly service agreement the invoice will generate a late fee of 5 % monthly if the invoice is past due more them 5 Business days
- If user is granted by Lonoto.com a service with out in-mediate payment and the invoice become past due a 10 past due fee will apply.
- Refunds: Lonoto Agents, Customer service, Technicians work deeply into you service order not matter how small it is to complete the service You ordered if in the even the service could not be completed due to the Technical unpredictable problem out of the scope of the service Lonoto.com at his sole description may or may NOT grant a refund You as the user understand the following: Refund is not guaranteed. The following service are NON-refundable Diagnostic, Tutoring. Computer Clean up, Mac Speed Up, ON-SITE Charges
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Lonoto work hard to deliver the best and high quality service if in the even you as Client, Customer, User are not satisfied we kindly ask you to send in email to or call us at (305) 290-1000 and one of Manager personally will assist until you service is completed as agreed
- Rollover: Any unused services will not carry forward or rollover. Service hours’ minutes and incidents are at the sole discretion of Lonoto to set the work order completely
- Areas: Lonoto reserves the right to establish, change, add or eliminate service areas with or without notice. Lonoto has the authority to establish and charge additional fees for areas outside of our normal service areas. Users should contact ( (305) 290-1000 ) for exact service areas, service fees and travel expenses charges for ON-SITE service.
- Limitations: Lonoto reserves the right to required additional fees for certain services that a client may require or request above and beyond any service plan or order. Lonoto will at its sole discretion determine these additional services fees.
- Licensing: You the user agree that you will be responsible for all software licensing installed on your computer. Lonoto provides technical support and consulting services for third party software and/or equipment. We make no warranty that we are an authorized service provider for third party software or for any equipment; it is your sole responsibility to determine if you require additional rights for us to provide such support, and if so, to acquire such rights. You acknowledge that support of third party software or equipment by an unauthorized service provider may void any warranty made by the supplier of such third-party software or equipment.
- Third Party Software: As part of our services, Lonoto may recommend the acquisition of third party software. You the user agree that you will abide by all terms and conditions outlined within a license agreement whether this software is installed recommended or sold to you by Lonoto. Lonoto makes no warranty or representation regarding third party software or hardware.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE SUPPLIED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN ANY MANUFACTURER WARRANTY FOR ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY LONOTO (BUT ONLY IF SUCH WARRANTY IS INCLUDED WITH SUCH EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE), LONOTO (AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSES, PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING GLOBAL SERVICE PROVIDERS (GSPS), DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY OF COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INTEGRATION, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF TRADE, OR ARISING UNDER STATUTE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY LONOTO OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. USE OF LONOTO COMPUTER SUPPORT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS NOT WARRANTED LONOTO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY LONOTO WILL PERFORM AT A PARTICULAR SPEED, BANDWIDTH OR DATA THROUGHPUT RATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR THE LIKE. LONOTO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF YOUR DATA, OR IF CHANGES IN OPERATION, PROCEDURES, OR SERVICES REQUIRE MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT, RENDER THE SAME OBSOLETE OR OTHERWISE AFFECT ITS PERFORMANCE. LONOTO MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED USING THE SERVICE OR THE INTERNET. LONOTO MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION ACCESSED BY USING THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS DISPLAYED. YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. DO NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY HIGH-RISK ACTIVITIES WHERE DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSON, PROPERTY, ENVIRONMENT, OR BUSINESS MAY RESULT IF AN ERROR OCCURS. IN NO EVENT SHALL LONOTO (OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING GSPS, BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE, PARTIAL USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF LONOTO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES, OR (B) ANY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Lonoto from and against all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to or arising from: (a) any violation of applicable laws, regulations or this Agreement by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (b) the use of the Service or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Internet by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (c) negligent acts, errors, or omissions by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (d) injuries to or death of any person and for damages to or loss of any property, which may in any way arise out of or result from or in connection with this Agreement, except to the extent that such liabilities arise from the active negligence or willful misconduct of the other party; or (e) claims for infringement of any intellectual property rights arising from the use of the Service, Software, or the Internet.
- Notice: Notices required under this Agreement by you shall be provided to the Lonoto Customer Service Department. Notices by Lonoto to you shall be deemed given: (a) when sent to your registered email address, or (b) when deposited in the United States mail addressed to you at last-known address or (c) when hand delivered to your home, as applicable. Notice of changes to this Agreement and these Terms of Service will be deemed given upon posting to the pages on the Website. With regard to electronic communications, you and Lonoto further agree that: (a) the User ID and/or alias of a sender, contained in an electronic communication (“email”), is legally sufficient to verify the sender’s identity and the authenticity of the communication; (b) an email sent containing your User ID and/or alias establishes you as its originator and has the same effect as a document with your written signature on it; and (c) an email or any computer printout of it, is a valid proof of the validity of the original content of the electronic communication.
- General provision: All obligations of the parties under this Agreement, which, by their nature, would continue beyond the termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement, including by way of illustration and not limitation, those clauses relating to Software Licenses, Warranties and Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification, shall survive such termination, cancellation or expiration. Lonoto will not be liable for delays, damages or failures in performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of a governmental body, acts of God, acts of third parties, fires, floods, strikes or other labor-related disputes, of other things we do not control, or an inability to obtain necessary equipment or services.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of Delaware, without giving effect to conflict of law principles thereof.
- Termination: User understands and agrees that at its sole discretion, of Lonoto to terminate or suspend any agreement for services immediately and without notice. Lonoto may at its sole discretion refuse to honor requests for service, renewals or subscriptions following a termination of services or for any other reason.
- Contact Us: If you have additional question comments or concerns please send us an email at and we look forward to respond to you.